HP is the leading organization in the IT industry which develops efficient printers. Its HP Photosmart printer 8238 is one such model that can print beautiful photos for you. With this printer, you can save pictures to your computer and create your projects. It has many new features which make printing very easy and a fun-filled exercise. Its sensors can sense the quality of the paper and then print accordingly.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||67.39 MB||Download|
|Basic Drivers and Software for windows XP.exe||81.80 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 8238 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||97.33 MB||Download|
HP printer Photosmart 8238 cartridges.
HP 02 Black Ink Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
Compatibility of operating systems with the HP Photosmart 8238 driver:
Both the Windows and Macintosh operating systems are compatible with the HP Photosmart 8238 driver. The Windows 98, 2000 professional, ME, XP home and professional can run the printer on your system. Along with it, they need to have Intel Pentium II processor and 64 MB of RAM. For Macintosh systems, you need MAC OS X 10.2 and 10.3 versions. They should have 128 MB of RAM.
Features of the printer:
1. You can select your photo layout.
2. Add effects to your photos.
3. It has automatic red-eye removal
4. It can support flash drives.
5. The printer can play videos on the display screen.
6. The image format is JPEG.
Specifications of the HP Photosmart 8238:
Print: It can support various types of print media like plain paper and its variants- A6, B5, banners, envelopes, photo paper, and cards. The printing resolution at optimized mode is 4800×1200 dots per inch.
External connectivity: The printer can print your photos when connected to an iPod, memory card or any digital camera.
Paper tray is holding capacity: There is support for holding 100 sheets of plain paper and 30 sheets of the label in the input tray and 20 sheets of photo paper in the output tray.
Download HP Photosmart 8238 Printer driver from HP website
[Installation Instructions] How to Download / Installation procedure
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until requested by the installer. If you connect to the network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer
- Close all software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
To install later, select Save in step 4 and choose a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, search and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue the installation.
if there is a link error please report to us via the Contact. Thank you for your participation in downloading the latest printer drivers download for your Printer so that your driver and software are always updated.