HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Driver and Software
HP Photosmart 6525 Driver Download – The HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One Printer is a Software Collection as well as Motorist midpriced consumer-level shade inkjet multifunction printer with a great collection of functions for light-volume residence or trainee use. If you?re attempting to decide between this version as well as its a little lower-priced relative, the HP Photosmart 5520, note that the Photosmart 6525 has a larger touchscreen control panel and a committed photo tray.
See Also : HP LaserJet Pro MFP M436nda Printer
The Photosmart 6525 attaches by means of Wi-Fi or usb and has media-card ports for MMC, MS, and SD cards. It comes with an 80-sheet, bottom-mounted, slide-out major input tray. Duplexing is automated for prints and also duplicates from this tray. The tray takes both letter- as well as legal-size media. Piggybacked onto the major tray is a 20-sheet feeder for 4-by-6-inch or 5-by-7-inch picture paper. Up to 20 published or duplicated web pages might come to rest on the cover over these trays. A rather flimsy expansion pivots and cracks up from the cover to end up the result area.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (69.2 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (0.0 MB) Basic 32-bit
Download Here (0.0 MB) Basic 64-bit
Download Here (24.5 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (0.0 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (43.9 MB) Firmware Update
Incoming search terms:
How to Install HP Photosmart 6525 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP Photosmart 6525 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP Photosmart 6525 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.