Download Driver and Software
HP Officejet Pro L7480 Driver Software Download Windows and Mac – The HP Officejet Pro L7480 Download Driver for Windows 10 and 8 , Download Driver HP Officejet Pro L7480 macOS X and macbook, HP Scanner Software Download. with “Windows” “Mac” “Linux” Operating System “Driver HP” “Printer” “scanner” “firmware” “Download” “setup” “installer” “Driver” “Software” “unavailable”
See Also : HP Officejet enterprise color x555dn Driver
“scanner” “firmware” “Download” “setup” “install” “Driver” “Software” Shade touchscreen: Easy control at your fingertips– select setups with the 4.3 inch shade touchscreen. Easy-access USB port: Stroll up and print from your USB drive utilizing the easy-access USB port.Auto-On/ Auto-Off Technology: Save power with intelligence that turns the printer on when it’s needed as well as off when it isn’t. Instant-on Innovation: Keep reliable with technology that swiftly launches print work from low-power setting. POWER CELEBRITY: Conserve power with this ENERGY-STAR printer.
|Operating System||Bit Support?||Download Link|
HP Officejet Pro L7480 Printer Driver for Mac
HP Driver & Software Download for Linux OS:
For Linux downloads, HP recommends another website. If you need to download Linux drivers – Click here
Download and install the HP All-in-One Printer Procedure software:
- Select the type of driver and click on the download button, Please wait for the software or driver to finish downloading.
- Double click on the File that you just downloaded to use, follow the instructions on the desktop screen.
- Follow the screen instructions to continue and complete the setup
- After completion, try to print, scan, or other depending on the functionality of your printer.
- If there are problems, please ask directly to the HP Support – Click here
How to Install HP Officejet Pro L7480 Driver?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP Officejet Pro L7480 Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP Officejet Pro L7480 Driver?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP Officejet Pro L7480 Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.