HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer Driver and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Driver Download – The HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer Driver and also software program Download Printer supplies a standard attribute collection, a great series of connection choices, as well as solid if unspectacular outcome quality. the 8218 can be found in at a somewhat lower cost and also must be fine for low-volume use in a small or house office.Like most HP printers, the at Amazon.com has a two-tone framework (black as well as dark grey) that is fashionable and also appealing. Measuring 8 by 19.5 by 16.5 inches (HWD) with the outcome tray prolonged, as well as considering a little under 19 extra pounds, it’s not really too huge for many desktops, and it’s well-behaved and silent– no shaking or rocking.
See Also : HP Officejet 7413 Printer
Connection options include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB, along with Wireless Direct, HP’s equal to Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer procedure for attaching to the printer without either it or your mobile device being attached to a regional network. (Our testbed COMPUTER includes Windows 10 running on an Intel Core i5 CPU, and also we linked to the printer using Ethernet.) HP’s ePrint mobile application helps with linking to shadow websites like Google Cloud Print, as well as printing emails and attachments.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (77.8 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (45.0 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (17.2 MB) PCL6 (32-Bit)
Download Here (18.4 MB) PostScript (32-Bit)
Download Here (16.1 MB) HP Universal Print PCL6 (32-Bit) For USB Connected
Download Here (18.6 MB) HP Universal Print PostScript (32-Bit) For USB Connected
Download Here (64.2 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint Software For Network And Wireless Connected Printers
Download Here (9.2 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (41.4 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.