HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer Driver and Software
HP OfficeJet 5220 Driver Download – The HP OfficeJet 5220 All-in-One Printer Software, firmware as well as motorist does more than copying as well as printing. It also allows usage faxing which is an old interaction approach that is extremely typical in the business world. Though faxing is being changed by e-mail, numerous workplaces still use this technique of communication and if you do you will rejoice to recognize that the HP 5255 has faxing abilities.
See Also : HP OfficeJet 5230 Printer
You can now check or print files and send them to others as well as companions you associate with who have fax allowed telephones. The most effective thing about utilizing fax rather than emailing is that the file is received in paper copy which is more difficult to overlook than e-mails which may sometimes go unread or even noted as spam. All faxes you will certainly send using this machine get to the various other end while clear and simply the method you intended them to be.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (148.2 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (46.5 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (11.6 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (45.3 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (31.7 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP OfficeJet 5220 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.