HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Driver Download – The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Vehicle Driver Firmware and Software Program Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and also Mac Platforms is a economical and also compact monochrome multifunction laser printer that creates extraordinary text as well as passable graphics and also images, making it a decent option for a budget-conscious mini or residence office.The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw is a low-cost and also compact monochrome multifunction laser printer that produces outstanding message and also passable graphics and photos, making it a good selection for a budget-conscious mini or home office.
The HP a has a little impact and low account, gauging just 11 by 16.7 by 11.4 inches (HWD), and it considers under 17 pounds.The M130fw’s 100-sheet output tray lives underneath the ADF.The control board includes a 2.7-inch shade touch LCD and three switches: Back, House, and Help.The automatic paper feeder is spacious offered the LaserJet Pro size, however it’s not auto-duplexing. You can scan web pages as much as lawful dimension on the scanner’s platen.Connectivity contains Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB, as well as mobile assistance through Wi-Fi Direct, HP’s ePrint, as well as a couple of other choices.
See Also : HP LaserJet Ultra MFP M134fn Printer
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (232.8 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (46.4 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (11.6 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (17.1 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (21.2 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132fp Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.