Inkjet printers are an excellent choice for home use, but when it comes to addressing the needs of a small business, then, none is better than LaserJet printer. HP is one of the biggest suppliers of LaserJet printers that will help you with all your printing or scanning needs at affordable prices. It is a monochrome printer that prints with black ink only. Monochrome printers usually used in a business environment where you need to print a large number of documents, and there is no concern of being them colored. Get high-quality documents with crisp and sharp images and text, only with the HP LaserJet Pro M1136.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows.exe||234.64 MB||Download|
|Host Based Basic Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 and 8 32 bit.exe||9.51 MB||Download|
|Host Based Basic Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 and 8 64 bit.exe||10.60 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows XP Vista and 7 32 bit.exe||4.26 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows XP Vista and 7 64 bit.exe||5.14 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: macOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Easy Start for mac OS 11.x.zip||9.06 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15.dmg||572.53 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8.dmg||547.28 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||66.29 MB||Download|
1. All in one LaserJet printer works as a printer, scanner, and copier.
2. Use the energy saving mode for reducing the impact on the environment.
3. Doesn’t require HP LaserJet Pro M1136 driver CD for installation with HP smart install
4. Page supported: A4, ISO B5, ISO C5, A5, ISO C5/6, ISO C6, ISO DL, 16K, postcards
5. Allows duplex printing with manual mode
6. Dual Digit numeric LED display
7. Dimensions: 415 x 365 x 250 mm
8. Wight: 7.0 kg
Using the HP Pro M1136 is very easy with the help of the easy to use control panel. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 is a multifunction printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy using a single machine and save energy, reducing the impact on the environment. Provided the hi-speed USB 2.0 port for connecting the printer to your computer or laptop. Unfortunately, HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver doesn’t have any mobile connectivity or wireless connectivity features which are becoming a norm in today’s printer like in Samsung M2876 Multi-Function Printer. Others pros and cons are given below.
1. Fast printing speed up to 18 ppm
2. Less warm up time, decreasing the time to print the first page at 8.5 sec
3. 1200 Page yield
4. 8000 pages monthly duty cycle
5. Supports color scanning with a resolution of 1200 Dpi
6. Paper feeding tray supports up to 150 sheets.
7. Media types supported are paper, envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards, and transparencies
1. It doesn’t support color printing
2. No mobile printing or wireless connectivity support
3. There is no automatic duplex mode
4. Finishing looks dag and cheap in some places
This printer can print with a speed of up to 18 ppm in regular pages and 19 ppm with A4 pages. It supports a maximum of 8000 print outputs in a monthly, but it is recommended to print up to 2000 pages every month for optimum functioning and long life. The scanner is a flatbed type that can also use as a copier with a resolution of 600 x 400 Dpi. It supports a maximum of 99 copies at a time. But it does have faxing facilities, which some other printers in the market support.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 has its share of advantages and disadvantages. As a LaserJet printer, it uses the best technology for printing and provides us with sharp and crisp images. The text, as well as images, are evident and sharp. But it is only a monochrome printer and can’t print in color. Moreover, the first print time is considerable as compared to some other multifunction LaserJet printers like Canon MF-4750 Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer.
The printing speed is less than the canon counterpart. But this speed in Canon printer comes at a trade of increased prices and reduced portability with increased weight. So, HP LaserJet Pro M1136 is an excellent printer in at the price it is available and the features it offers. Download HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer driver from HP website
[Installation Instructions] How to Download / Installation procedure
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until requested by the installer. If you connect to the network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer
- Close all software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
To install later, select Save in step 4 and choose a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, search and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue the installation.
if there is a link error please report to us via the Contact. Thank you for your participation in downloading the latest printer drivers download for your Printer so that your driver and software are always updated.