HP LaserJet P2035 & P2035n Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet P2035 Driver Download – The Hewlett-Packard (HP) LaserJet P2035 Motorist is a typical small-office printer in look, mixing right into the history with its beige-ish white color scheme. It measures 14.4″ broad, 14.5″ deep, and also 10.1″ high. It has just 4 switches – a push-button on/off turn on the front, a test-page button as well as cancel-job switch on the top, along with a door launch switch to access the printer toner compartment.
See Also : HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer
There are only 2 real “attributes” of the P2035 – the 250-sheet internal paper tray with a helpful outside paper level indicator, as well as the flip-down 50-page multipurpose input tray, which makes the printer really helpful for the normal office-related jobs of printing envelopes, publishing on letter-head, or by hand double-siding. As stated over, the printer has no multifunction abilities, neither does it provide built-in networking or duplex printing. HP rates it at as much as a 25,000-page regular monthly duty cycle, however suggests a far more small 2,500-page month-to-month task cycle for optimal performance.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (4.81 MB) 32Bit
Download Here (5.21 MB) 64Bit
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (27.6 MB)
How to Install HP LaserJet P2035 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet P2035 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet P2035 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet P2035 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.