Hewlett Packard is a well-known name in multinational information Technology Company. Hewlett Packard aka HP developed its first LaserJet printer in the year 1984. The main reason behind the popularity of these printers from HP is affordable and produces excellent output at the fast rate. These days, when we talk about the printer, HP is the first name that comes to our mind. Here, we are reviewing HP LaserJet P1008 printer and talk about its strong point and weak point.
Supported Windows operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver for Windows 32 bit.exe||3.38 MB||Download|
|Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver for Windows 64 bit.exe||3.83 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet P1008 driver Supported Mac operating Systems
|Supported OS: macOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Easy Start for Mac OS 11.x.zip||9.06 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15.dmg||572.53 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8.dmg||547.28 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||10.07 MB||Download|
The HP LaserJet P1008 is a successor of HP LaserJet P1007 which opens the opportunity of laser printing at home and offices in few shots. If you have office work where you need hard copy frequently then, you must try this fantastic printer that can print 300+ papers in one ink role or ink bag. It is straightforward to use without facing any problem. There is no need of any extraordinary skill to use HP LaserJet P1008. If you are office person then, this well suits you and your job. One can entirely rely on this powerful printer for its quality printing.
HP LaserJet P1008 is a reliable printer that can easily print 16 A4 pages in a single minute, and first-page printing will take only 3-8 seconds. This powerful printer has a capacity of holding 160 pages in a sheet tray and equipped with 8 Megabytes of memory. When we talk about resolution, HP LaserJet P1008 has 600 x 600 dpi of resolution unlike other printers in the price range. It is also equipped with ten sheet multipurpose trays and has USB cable support to give the command.
HP LaserJet P1008 driver is fully compatible with computers that are running on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000 to Server 2016, Mac OS, or Linux operating system. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture based CPUs of Windows and Mac computers. When LaserJet P1008 launched throughout the world, it was one of the best printers in its price range. But now, it is incomparable with latest printers. There are many negative points in this printer including there is no support for Scan, photocopy, a wireless network (Wi-Fi), card slot, and display screen. These days, almost every single printer equipped with these features that are not available in HP LaserJet P1008 in this price range.
HP LaserJet P1008 supports A4, A5, A6, B5, B6 paper size. You have to place the paper in the sheet tray and give the command.
1. HP LaserJet P1008 is fully compatible with leading operating system including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000 to Server 2016, Mac OS, or Linux.
2. The speed of printing is decent as compared to Laser printers in the same price range.
3. Every common paper size supported by HP LaserJet P1008 such as A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, and others.
• HP LaserJet P1008 has no support for scanning and photocopy document unlike latest printers from HP.
• Nowadays, Wi-Fi printer is the basic necessity that users want. This LaserJet printer not equipped with Wi-Fi printer.
• Another major con of HP LaserJet P1008 is that it is not possible to print the colored document.
• There is no display attached with HP LaserJet P1008 that makes it sometimes difficult to print a document.
I will test this printer from HP before writing this review. In this review of HP LaserJet P1008, we have discussed the capability of this printer and its pros and cons. Download HP LaserJet P1008 Printer driver from HP website
[Installation Instructions] How to Download / Installation procedure
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until requested by the installer. If you connect to the network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer
- Close all software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
To install later, select Save in step 4 and choose a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, search and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue the installation.
if there is a link error please report to us via the Contact. Thank you for your participation in downloading the latest printer drivers download for your Printer so that your driver and software are always updated.