HP ENVY Photo 7130 Printer Driver and Software
HP ENVY Photo 7130 Driver Download – The HP ENVY Photo 7130 All-in-One Printer Complete Attribute Software, Firmware and also Chauffeur Download And Install for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit as well as Mac Platforms. an outstanding alternative for family members and houses who intend to publish a few hundred pictures inexpensively.The Envy Photo 6255 is positioned at the end of HP’s line of Envy Picture AIOs, behind the following degree up, the HP Envy Image 7155 All-in-One Printer, and also over that, the Envy Picture 7855. The distinctions in between the Envy 6255 as well as the Envy 7155 are minimal; the 7155 version has a little much faster page per minute (ppm) print rate scores, a somewhat bigger touch-screen control board.
As the front runner design in the series, the Envy 7855’s rate rating is slightly greater than both of its siblings, and it includes a couple of tiny office attributes, such as a 50-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) for sending multipage documents to the scanner, and Ethernet, for a higher-speed wired network link. In any case, the Envy 6255 actions 6.3 by 17.9 by 16 inches (HWD) and also weighs 14.3 pounds, which is the same as the Envy 7155. The Envy 7855, on the other hand, is 1.3 inches taller and also 3.8 inches much longer, and also is much heavier by 3.8 pounds.
HP rates the Envy 6255 at 13 grayscale ppm and also 8ppm for shade web pages, which is a 2ppm slower ranking than the HP Envy 7855 and also 1ppm slower than the Envy 7155. (I examined it over USB from our basic Intel Core i5-equipped PC running Windows 10 Specialist.) For the very first test, I printed our conventional 12-page Microsoft Word text paper, on which the Envy 6255 handled 11.2 ppm, or almost 2ppm slower than its ranking, 1.5 ppm behind the HP Envy 7855, as well as 0.5 ppm slower than the Envy 7155. The Envy 6255 couldn’t catch up with either the Canon TS9120’s 13.2 ppm or the TS6120’s 12.9 ppm, yet it did take care of to outdo the Bro MFC-J775DW’s 10ppm.
See Also : HP ENVY 7643 Printer
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (132.9 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (60.8 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (58.1 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (26.4 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (31.7 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP ENVY Photo 7130 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP ENVY Photo 7130 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP ENVY Photo 7130 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP ENVY Photo 7130 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.