HP DeskJet F380 Printer Driver and Software
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Driver Software Download Windows and Mac – The HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download Driver for Windows 10 and XP , HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download Driver macOS X, HP DeskJet F380 Driver Driver for macbook, HP DeskJet F380 Driver Scanner Software Download. The HP DeskJet F380 All-in-One is cheaper to run, yet if quality is an essential factor to consider then it’s finest to hand down this printer. Develop quality is usually a second thought when it concerns multifunctions, as well as the F2280 is no exemption. The system’s scanner cover isn’t dealt with to the gadget and also it is quickly eliminated; we can not discover any kind of genuine usage for this function as well as it is sure to lead to a shed scanner cover in the existence of children. The gadget’s control board has a collection of LEDs that show printer standing and also copy setups, something that wouldn’t have actually gone astray on Lexmark’s X2650.
See Also : HP Deskjet F2235 Driver
We also appreciate the printer’s use of a front paper tray as opposed to a back one; this assists reduce the system’s footprint.While the F2280 creates a lot of noise, it lacks speed. Common message files printed at an ordinary 13.3 pages per min in draft high quality, slowing down markedly to 4ppm in regular quality. Graphical documents with text highlights are slower once again: draft top quality papers balance a speed of 7.7 ppm and typical top quality documents print at 2ppm.
Wireless Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, Driver, Software, setup, Scan, File, Data, Program, unavailable, update, print, firmware, support, AirPrin, Apple,
Driver HP Download For Windows:
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here ↔ Full Feature series Full Feature Software and Drivers 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Series Basic 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax Driver Release Notes 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Firmware Update 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start Printer Utility Software 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Print and Scan Doctor 32&64-bit
Driver HP Download For Mac OS X:
Operating System(s) : macOS 10.15.x Catalina, macOS 10.14.x Mojave, macOS 10.13.x High Sierra, macOS 10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11.x El Capitan
Download Here ↔ Series Full Feature Software and Drivers
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start
Download Here ↔ HP Printer series Firmware Update
HP Drivers Download for Linux OS:
For Linux downloads, HP recommends another website. If you need to download Linux drivers – Click here
Download and install the HP All-in-One Printer Procedure software:
- Select the type of driver and click on the download button, Please wait for the software or driver to finish downloading.
- Double click on the File that you just downloaded to use, follow the instructions on the desktop screen.
- Follow the screen instructions to continue and complete the setup
- After completion, try to print, scan, or other depending on the functionality of your printer.
- If there are problems, please ask directly to the HP Support – Click here
How to Install HP DeskJet F380 Driver?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP DeskJet F380 Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP DeskJet F380 Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.