The printer has a portable size with the dimensions 428.19 x 142 x 192.27 mm (WHD), weighing 5.51 lbs.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||113.42 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||136.70 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||75.58 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP and Vista.exe||36.07 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver (IT Professional Use Only) for Windows XP and Vista.exe||35.32 MB||Download|
HP Deskjet D2430 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||23.64 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||135.04 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||121.30 MB||Download|
HP Deskjet D2430 cartridges
HP21 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~190 pages), HP 22 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~165 pages), HP 58 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (~140 pages)
Some features stand this device out such as
1. A cool borderless printing with photo papers and other media sizes
2. There is a cancel button that can terminate any printing job at any time
3. An outstanding monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages
4. Connection through a Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
5. A button that helps to launch the HP Photosmart Express Software
6. An Ink level indicator is also present to monitor and estimate the ink used and Ink cartridge status
The printer maximum speed is largely dependent on certain qualities including the system specifications. Other determining factors include the complexity of the document and the software program. All the same, the average print speed for monochrome is up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) after the first page. When the page is in text and graphics in color, the print speed is up to 14 ppm after the first page.
The photo paper print with white borders is at the speed of 44 seconds after the first page. A similar borderless photo paper print comes at the rate of 49 seconds.
The standard resolution for printing text is 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi), 1200 x 1200 dpi at best. However, the maximum resolution is optimized at 4800 x 1200 dpi using the Photo REt technology. More so, this is the same resolution for color and black prints for printing on both plain paper and photo paper.
The versions include Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Windows Vista. However, these come with specific requirements. For instance, the minimum RAM is 128 MB but a recommendation of 512 MB RAM for Windows Vista. In the same vein, the minimum hard disk space required is 250 MB. The minimum processor is an Intel Pentium II, Celeron while a compatible one is 233 MHz or higher. For Windows Vista, however, an 800 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
Comparatively, the minimum processors in an Apple Mac OS X v10.3.9 and later versions are G3, G5, and Intel Core. Whereas, minimum hard disk space should be 150 MB with a minimum RAM of 128 MB but recommended is 256 MB. For Macintosh, any internet browser will do. Download HP Deskjet D2430 Printer driver from HP website
[Installation Instructions] How to Download / Installation procedure
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until requested by the installer. If you connect to the network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer
- Close all software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
To install later, select Save in step 4 and choose a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, search and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue the installation.
if there is a link error please report to us via the Contact. Thank you for your participation in downloading the latest printer drivers download for your Printer so that your driver and software are always updated.