The HP Deskjet D2360 driver is a personal color printer. The series specially designed for home use. It based on thermal inkjet technology. The model is available only in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||151.46 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||201.63 MB||Download|
|Full Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||96.04 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows Vista.exe||34.93 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP.exe||272.54 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP.exe||65.57 MB||Download|
Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||38.82 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||132.29 MB||Download|
HP Deskjet D2360 cartridges
HP21 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~190 pages), HP 22 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~165 pages), HP 58 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (~140 pages)
1. Different paper size supports border and borderless printing.
2. Ink level indicator is also available.
3. HP Photosmart Express Software has a quick an easy launch button.
4. A hi-speed USB port is available.
5. The monthly duty cycle is 500 pages.
6. A cancel button is also introduced to cancel the printing process.
The printing speed for the fast draft on plain paper in black is up to 20 pages per minute. And up to 14 pages/minute for color print. For white border and borderless photo printing, speed is as fast as 45 seconds.
The printing resolution for various modes is different as:
1. Fast draft: plain paper- 300×300 dpi
2. Fast normal: plain paper- 600×600 dpi
3. Normal: plain paper- 600×600 dpi
4. Best: inkjet paper- 1200×1200 dpi
The plain paper printing resolution is up to 4800×1200 dpi. The color resolution is also same.
The system support for HP DeskJet D2360 printer is Windows 2000, XP, Mac and others. The minimum RAM requirement in Windows OS is 64 MB and in Mac is 128 MB. The minimum hard disk space that must be free is 200 MB in Windows and 150 MB in Mac. The processor support must be Pentium II or equal for Windows and G3 or greater for Mac.
The in-tray capacity for plain paper is up to 100 sheets and out tray capacity is up to 20-50 sheets. The in-tray and out tray capacity for envelopes are 10. The index card, greeting card, and transparencies capacity of both trays are up to 20 cards. The labels and photo paper sheet limit is up to 15 sheets for both trays.
The input AC voltage for the printer is 100- 240 volts and 50-60 Hz worldwide. But in India and China, the input voltage is 200- 240 volts and 50-60 Hz. The power consumption of the printer is up to 4 watts maximum when idle. While working the power consumption rises to 20 watts. Download HP Deskjet D2360 Printer driver from HP website
[Installation Instructions] How to Download / Installation procedure
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until requested by the installer. If you connect to the network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer
- Close all software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
To install later, select Save in step 4 and choose a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, search and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue the installation.
if there is a link error please report to us via the Contact. Thank you for your participation in downloading the latest printer drivers download for your Printer so that your driver and software are always updated.