Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Canon PIXMA MP499 Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
File version: 1.03
File Size: 26.77 MB
File name: mp68-win-mp495-1_03-ea24.exe
Canon PIXMA MP499 Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): macOS X 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: 188.8.131.52a
File Size: 13.78 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mp495-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Downloads?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Downloads are ready to use.
How to uninstall Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Downloads?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Downloads Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.